Friday, September 9, 2016

Thinking of You for a Can You Case It Sketch

This card is for the Can You Case It#136 here.
Sheltering Tree is the stamp set with a bit of some Serene Scenery DSP Stack.
I made the leaves multi-colored by using the Crushed Curry stamp pad first, then Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler markers to randomly color over the Crushed Curry. I really like the results!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Sheltering Tree
Papers: WW, Soft Suede, Serene Scenery DSP Stack
Inks: Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Stampin dimensionals

5 comments:

Sherri Thacker said...

This is great for this challenge. I've always loved this tree.

Crystal O. Minkler said...

I'm so ready for fall!! Love this card... great choice of layers, Jennie! Thanks for playing along this week with CYCI! ~Crystal

Christine Pennington said...

Hi Jennie! Love your card... fresh and clean. Thanks for joining us at CYCI--Christine

char said...

harcard Jennie!! I love the fall colors. Thank you for playing with us at CYCI? this week. C

Unknown said...

Such a simple and sweet card! Thanks for joining us at Can You Case It? --Elizabeth Jeanne (Happy Stamper)