Thursday, June 1, 2017

2017-2018 Annual Catalog Goodies!

It's here! Stampin UP!'s 2017-2018 Annual Catalog is up for sale today starting at 1pm CST.

I used a new stamp set called Colorful Seasons with new DSP called Delightful Daisy DSP.

I also made this card for two challenges.
First, the sketch is from FabFriday#113 here. And the colors are for the Global Design Project#089 here. The colors to use are Basic Black, Old Olive and Calypso Coral.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Colorful Seasons
Papers: WW, Calypso Coral, Old Olive, Delightful Daisy DSP
Inks: Calypso Coral and Old Olive
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Circles Framelits, Washi tape (from April 2017 Paper Pumpkin), Old Olive Baker's Twine, Stampin dimensionals

2 comments:

Heather said...

This is wonderful! I love this mix of papers and colors, and it's definitely putting me right into lounge mode, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

I can't get enough of these sweet chairs! Great job showing it off with with the Daisy papers! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!