Monday, June 5, 2017

More New Catalog Goodies!

My order from the new 2017-2018 Annual Catalog arrived so I had to play!

I used the Global Design Project#090 here.

Lots of Love is the new stamp set with the coordinating Whole Lot of Lovely DSP.
Such fun and fresh patterns! And I used a new punch too, the Starburst punch.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Lots of Love
Papers: WW, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz, Whole Lot of Lovely DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Pool Party, Pear Pizzazz
Accessories: Starburst punch, 1 inch, 1 1/2 inch and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches, 3/8 inch Pool Party Shimmer ribbon, Basic Black Baker's Twine,  Stampin dimensionals

1 comment:

Jess said...

So much gorgeous-ness on one card Jennie! I love your choices. Thanks so much for sharing your talents and joining in with this week's Global Design Project!