Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Another Christmas Card for Two Challenges

This card uses the sketch at FabFriday#125 here and The Paper Players#371 here.

The red mittens in the picture were my focus from The Paper Players inspiration.


Merry Mistletoe is the stamp set with some Be Merry DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Merry Mistletoe
Papers: WW, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Be Merry DSP
Inks: Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Everyday Label punch, Stampin dimensionals, 1/4 inch Cherry Cobbler double-stitched ribbon
 

3 comments:

Heather said...

What a perfect present, with cute cozy mittens! I love your combo of the two challenges! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

Jan Clothier said...

The DSP is a great choice. I really like the way you've used ribbon to divide the quarters - it make your card like a parcel! The way you've used the label punch is clever too. Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players this week.

stampwithsandy said...

Cute card, Jennie! I love that mitten patterned paper, and what a great layout to showcase it. Thanks so much for playing along with my challenge at The Paper Players!