Monday, November 27, 2017

Thank You Card for a Freshly Made Sketch


 

Hope everyone in the US enjoyed their Thanksgiving weekend! I sure loved having all three of my kids home for a few days! I'm very thankful!

So thankful for friends too and I used the Freshly Made Sketch#314 here for this thank you card.

Jar of Love is the stamp set with some Painted Autumn DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Jar of Love
Papers: VV, Peekaboo Peach, Painted Autumn
Inks: Peekaboo Peach
Accessories: Layering Circles Framelits, 1 1/4 inch Circle punch, Stampin dimensionals




 

2 comments:

Amy O said...

A great combination of patterns and colors. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

Jen Timko said...

These are so wonderful paired together. Glad to see you, as always, and thrilled to hear you had a good time with the kids.