Wednesday, October 9, 2019

Another Wrapped in Plaid Card for a Sketch



Since I already had the Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP out for my last card, I used it again on this one.
There are just so many awesome patterns that each card looks so cute yet different!

I also used the sketch at Fab Friday#173 here.
The greeting is from Merry Christmas to All and the tree was punched out of one of the DSP patterns with the Pine Tree punch.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Papers: WW, Shaded Spruce, Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP
Inks: Shaded Spruce
Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Pine Tree punch, 3/8 inch Shaded Spruce/Gold Striped ribbon, Stampin dimesionals

3 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Cute! I love the Wrapped in Plaid DSP too! I like how you ocmbined the 2 different patterns on your card and the traditional tree image works perfectly. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

So cute! I just got this suite today, can't wait to combine the fun papers as you have! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet design! Love that tree and your designer papers! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!