Thursday, October 10, 2019

Fall Thanks Card for Two Challenges

This fall card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at the Global Design Project#210 here.

And then for the Theme at The Paper Players#462-Grateful, Thankful for You, here.

Gather Together and Holiday Haul are the stamp sets with the Come to Gather DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Gather Together and Holiday Haul
Papers: WW, Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Come to Gather DSP
Inks: Early Espresso, Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock
Accessories: Come to Gather Ribbon Combo Pack



 

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Jennie! This is such a cute image. I just can't resist smiling when I see this little pickup fill with gourds and pumpkins. I love that you paired Cajun Craze with Pretty Peacock. It's such a perfect fall color combination. Thank you for playing with The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

I love your pumpkin-filled truck Jennie - so perfect for fall! Your colouring ties in perfectly with your chosen papers too. Thanks for playing along with my gratitude challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

Super cute! I always love your cards and this is no exception! Great color combo too! Thanks for sharing this at the Players this week!