Friday, November 29, 2019

Christmas Tree Card for a Sunday Stamps Challenge

This Christmas card is for the sketch at Sunday Stamps#218 here.

Perfectly Plaid is the stamp set. I punched out some trees with the Pine Tree punch and some Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP.

And I added some Snowflake Sequins to dress it up a bit.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Perfectly Plaid
Papers: WW, Cherry Cobbler, Wrapped in Plaid 6 by 6 Specialty DSP
Inks: Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Pine Tree punch, Snowflake Sequins, Subtle embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals









2 comments:

Annette Elliott said...

What a great CASE card! I love the Subtle EF as the background with the addition of the snowflakes. Thanks so much for playing along with Sunday Stamps! I hope you had a nice Thanksgiving. :)

Heather said...

Love it, Jennie! I just decorated some cafe bags similar to this - why didn't I think of the perfect card to go with?? Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!