Thursday, November 14, 2019

Snowman Card for Two Challenges

This snowman card is for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches#411 here.

And then it's also for SUO Challenge#236-Embellishments, here.
I've used the Let it Snow Embellishment kit.

Snowman Season and Itty Bitty Christmas are the stamp sets with some Let it Snow Specialty DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Snowman Season and Itty Bitty Christmas
Papers: WW, Coastal Cabana, Real Red, Let it Snow Specialty DSP
Inks: Black, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Coastal Cabana
Accessories: Let it Snow Embellishment kit, Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Ovals Dies, Stampin dimensionals





7 comments:

Heather said...

Hilarious, Jennie - I just did a card with this combo of snowmen and embellies for Retro Rubber - woo hoo! Great minds... Love him in this layout, and with different colored accessories! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

Renee Daley at StampKnowHow.com said...

Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges. I love your snowman and those felt embbellishments. They made my top 10 for the Holiday catalog. Such a fun and cheerful card!

Fiona said...

I love all those little felt embellishments - reminds me of a game I used to have as a child called Fuzzy Felt - I wonder if they still do that? Thanks for joining us again at HSS this week.

Kim S said...

What a charming snowman! I love his warm felt hat and scarf!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Lee Ann Barrett said...

How adorable! Fantastic color combo and fun embellies! That scarf is awesome! Thanks so much for playing along at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

This is such a pretty card! I love the DSP combination you used and the sweet snowman. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Christy Lynn said...

Aww, your snowman is adorable! Love how you used that embellishment pack. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges, we hope you'll join us for a new challenge starting tomorrow!