Thursday, January 30, 2020

Two for Thursday Love You Card

Here's a card for two challenges. It could be a Valentine card, an anniversary card or a "just because" card.

First, I've use the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches#420 here.

And then the inspiration photo at Hand Stamped Sentiments#331 here.
I was inspired by the colors of Night of Navy and the red mug in the top left picture. I'm sick of winter already so didn't go with that theme, lol!!

Sweetly Swirled is the stamp set with some Come Sail Away DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sweetly Swirled
Papers: WW, Night of Navy, Poppy Parade, Come Sail Away DSP
Inks: Night of Navy, Poppy Parade and Garden Green
Accessories: Layering Circles dies, Stitched Shapes dies, Country Club Twine Combo pack, Stampin dimensionals





3 comments:

Lee Ann Barrett said...

Pretty! Those stripes are great and I love how much the red bow adds to the card. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Cécile RIBON said...

What a pretty card! I love the stripes and the fresh color scheme you've chosen Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Kim S said...

I love your little swirled wreath. The colors are so fresh! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.