Tuesday, January 14, 2020

Two for Tuesday Valentine Card

Here's a Valentine for two challenges.

First, it's for the sketch at Case this Sketch#354 here.

And then the colors are for Fab Friday#180 here.
The colors to use are Poppy Parade, Rococo Rose and Highland Heather.

Heart to Heart is the stamp set with some 2019-2021 In Color 6 by 6 DSP.

I've also used the new Stitched So Sweetly dies to cut out the cute Poppy frame.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Heart to Heart
Papers: WW, Highland Heather, Poppy Parade, Rococo Rose, 2019-2021 In Color 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Highland Heather, Poppy Parade, Rococo Rose, White Craft
Accessories: Stitched So Sweetly dies, White embossing powder, Subtle embossing folder







2 comments:

Amanda Mertz said...

Very sweet! I love those new dies also! I like how you used Rococo Rose as your main color; it really softens to more bold Poppy Parade and Highland Heather. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Heather said...

Oh, so sweet! These dies are my new faves - I thought I'd never let the Stitched Shapes slip from number one for me, but these did it, lol. Such cute use of our colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!