Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Thank You Card for Three Challenges

 

I'm on a roll! Another card for three challenges!!

First, I've used the sketch at Inspire Create Challenge#098 here.

Second, it's for the Global Design Project#308 here. It's a Case the Designer and I cased the layout, which is so very similar to the sketch challenge.

And finally it's for CAS Colours & Sketches#436 here. The colors to use are Polished Pink, Soft Succulent and Evening Evergreen.

Sparkle of the Season and Biggest Wish are the stamp sets with some Beautifully Penned DSP. I colored in the DSP with my Stampin Blends.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Sparkle of the Season & Biggest Wish

Papers: WW, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Beautifully Penned DSP

Inks: Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent

Accessories: Seasonal Swirls dies, 2021-2023 In Color Jewels, Bakers Twine Essentials Pack, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

3 comments:

samantha's cards said...


My Paper Epiphany said...

Great combination of challenges! Your card is beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us at CAS Colours & Sketches:)

YoonYoung Kim said...

Such a nice pick of the pattern paper. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.