Thursday, September 9, 2021

Three for Thursday Anniversary Card

I'm crushing it, if I do say so myself-another card for three challenges!!

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#522 here. And I even fit in the anniversary theme (needed a card for my hubby for our up coming anniversary)!

Second, it's for the colors at Sunday Stamps#265 here. I was inspired by the rust, orange and yellow and went with Cajun Craze, Pumpkin Pie and Crushed Curry.

And then finally, it's for Festive Friday#0092 here. It's an International Day of Peace inspo list and I went with white, leaves and die cut.

Time of Giving and A Wish for Everything are the stamp sets with some Regal 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Time of Giving and A Wish for Everything

Papers: WW, Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, Regals 6 by 6 DSP

Inks: Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry and Pumpkin Pie

Accessories: 1/4 inch WW Crinkled Seam binding, Elegant Faceted Jewels, Layering Circles dies, Blender pens, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

8 comments:

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie - these leaves are really calling me! Great job on getting THREE challenges in - woo! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps AND TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, what a pretty anniversary card! I'm sure your husband will love it! Great use of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch AND optional theme!! Thank you so much for sharing your creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Heidi Baks said...

I love the tone-on-tone stripe background. Great way to add some pattern and interest. And the leaves really pop with the vibrant colors. Thank you for sharing on Sunday Stamps this week.

foleysfriend said...

What a fabulous autumnal anniversary card. I love the tone-on-tone striped look, matching our sketch. The pop of yellow with the scalloped circle helps to draw one's eyes to the pretty leaves. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.

libbystamps said...

Pretty card combining the challenges. Makes for a great take on Challenge #522 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Thanks for joining us.

Beth McCullough said...

You are crushing it Jennie and I'm sure your husband will love the darling anniversary card! Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

Melva Peters said...

What a pretty card! Thanks for sharing on Festive Friday Challenges!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love the tone on tone panels and those gorgeous leaves! Such a fabulous idea to use our colors at Sunday Stamps!