Saturday, July 16, 2022

Biggest Wish Birthday Card

It's my daughter's birthday today so I made her this card. It's for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Try Stampin on Tuesday#563 here.

And then it's also for Seize the Birthday#242 here. I didn't go with the topping this time so it's just an anything goes birthday card.

Biggest Wish is the stamp set with some Design a Daydream DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Biggest Wish

Papers: White, Petal Pink, Blackberry Bliss, Design a Daydream DSP

Inks: Petal Pink & Blackberry Bliss

Accessories: Rectangle Stitched dies, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

4 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Jennie, happy birthday to your daughter!! I know she'll love your card with all it's lovely pattern paper you used with our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! Thank you for sharing your card and creativity with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

Dena J said...

Very pretty selection of patterns and colors for you card! Thank you for playing along and sharing with Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

libbystamps said...

I love how you used the sketch! Great card! This paper is the perfect choice. Thank you for joining Challenge #563 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday this week!

Nancy said...

Oh, I can see why you played with that sketch! Super fun birthday card. I love the mix of DSP and the bold birthday that takes center stage! Awesome card and I know she will love it! Thanks for paying along at Seize the Birthday!