Wednesday, July 27, 2022

Christmas Camper Joy

This cute little card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Tuesday Morning Sketches#668 here. 

Second, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#906 here. The colors to use are Real Red, Silver and Garden Green. Christmas in July for dessert.

And finally, it's for the Hand Stamped Sentiments#394 here. It's a Christmas camper inspo pic and I immediately thought of the Trees for Sale stamp set and Tree Lot dies!!

Here's my recipe: 

Stamps:  Trees for Sale and Brightest Glow

Papers: White, Black, Silver Foil, Vellum, Real Red, Garden Green, Silver & Gold DSP

Inks: Real Red, Garden Green, Versamark, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Tree Lot dies, Rectangle Stitched dies, Metallics Embossing Powders, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

9 comments:

Heather said...

So sweet, Jennie - I SO have to start playing with that doggie, too! Love your color choices and scene-setting with our awesome dies! Thanks so much for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

Jenny Engelke said...

Absolutely adorable!!!! I'm loving this die set and kinda wish I had it! The details are so great....from the cute little curtain in the vellum window to the fun little doggie and the silver snowflakes and dots. So perfect!!! Thanks for playing with us at HSS Jennie!

Stampin Expressions said...

Your card with classic Christmas colors is just dreamy! I love the holiday spirit you have created and using vellum in the window is genius! Thanks for joining the fun at hand stamped sentiments!

Patti said...

OMG this is cute - I love that you have plenty of white space and those cute stamps & dies!! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

Donna W. said...

Fun card to send to your camping friends. It is "joy"ful for sure. Thanks for joining Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Melissa Craig said...

Cute cute cute! I love your camper. What a fun card! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

Tangii said...

So cute! I am in love with the Campers I keep seeing! Thanks for playing along with Tuesday Morning Sketches, hope to see you again.

Fiona said...

Cute card Jennie - thanks for playing along with us at HSS again

Stampin by Genny said...

I love your camper! So stylish and your card is lovely. I so totally missed out on getting this bundle. Thanks for joining us at Hand Stamped Sentiments.