Saturday, August 19, 2023

Merry & Bright & Holly Jolly

Here's a Christmas card for two challenges. I've used some new Mini Catalog goodies with an Online Exclusive DSP.

First, it's for the Paper Craft Crew#531 here. It's a theme challenge to Case the Catty with a Twist. I've chosen to case the rainly day card on the bottom right hand side of page 61 of the Annual Catalog. I've changed it up by using the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP and the Merry & Bright stamp set.

I've paired that with Just Add Ink#666 here. It's an inspiration photo and I was inspired by the trees, snowy scene and colors on the skier's outfit. Again, I immediately thought of the One Horse Open Sleigh DSP!!

I colored the baker's twine with my Melon Mambo Stampin Blend to add a pop of color.

Merry & Bright is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Merry & Bright

Papers: White, Silver Foil, Pool Party, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP

Inks: Tahitian Tide and Melon Mambo

Accessories: Iridescent Adhesive-Backed Discs, Baker's Twine Essentials Pack,Stylish Shapes dies,  Stampin dimensionals







I CASED the Rainy day card on the bottom right!






Product List

2 comments:

Fiona Bradley said...

What a bright and scenic Christmas card, Jennie! Thanks for playing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Narelle Farrugia said...

I love what you've created with these challenge colours - these colours work perfectly for Xmas! Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink!