Tuesday, August 29, 2023

Thinking of You

This thinking of you card is for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at Sunday Stamps#316 here.

Second, the colors are for the Inspired By Challenge#252 here. It's a neutral palette and I thought of the beach and sand.

Which led me to the As You See It#306 here. It's an At the Beach theme. Perfect for the end of summer!

Oceanfront and Hope You Know are the stamp sets with some One Horse Open Sleigh DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Oceanfront and Hope You Know

Papers: White, Crumb Cake, One Horse Open Sleigh DSP

Inks: Crumb Cake, Mossy Meadow and Pool Party

Accessories: Stampin dimensionals









Product List

8 comments:

Heather said...

Jennie, this is SO beautiful! Being from the east coast, this is exactly how I think of the beach, rolling dunes, open sky, sand grasses - just perfect! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Sunday Stamps!

Deborah Wheeler said...

Love this beach scene, Jennie - it's so tranquil! Thanks for joining us at As You See It challenge

Jan Clothier said...

Jennie, I like the way you've evoked the peace and serenity that I fell at the beach. I think the lovely neutrals and soft colours you've chosen along with the gorgeous texture. Thanks for joining in with us again at As You See It.

Silke Ledlow said...

Beautiful card Jennie! Thank you for playing the IB with us!

Laurel said...

A beautiful card! Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

dj said...

Beautiful!! Your combining of multiple challenges was on point...perfection!! Thanks for playing along with our "In the Corner" sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Deb Horst, DT. #SSC316

Jane Knudsen said...

Jennie, This is so lovely and serene. I can feel the ocean breezes and I sit back and relax. Thanks for playing along with us at As You See It!

Heather Cooper said...

Jennie, Pool Party, Crumb Cake and Mossy Meadow - the iconic beach colours for sure! I love the DSP in the background and the simple design. Thanks for getting our theme on at As You See It Challenges!