Monday, March 18, 2024

Little Dreamers Baby Card

Here's a baby card for two challenges.

First, it's for Just Add Ink#693 here. I went with circles and sayings. Polka dots make me happy so I had to play with this one!!

Then the colors are for the Color Throwdown#784 here. The colors to use are light blue, gray and brown. I went with Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate and Pecan Pie.

Little Dreamers is the stamp set with some Lighter Than Air DSP and some Glorious Gingham DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Little Dreamers

Papers: White, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Ligher Than Air DSP, Glorious Gingham DSP

Inks: Black, Balmy Blue, Smoky Slate, Pecan Pie, Crumb Cake

Accessories: Everyday Details dies, Little Dreamers dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Basics 3D embossing folders, Stampin dimensionals









Product List

1 comment:

Broni said...

So cute, Jennie! Thanks for playing along at the Color Throwdown with us this week!