Monday, March 25, 2024

Easter Eggs

Here's another Easter card for three challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#682 here.

Second, the colors are for Sunday Stamps#331 here. The colors I used are Flirty Flamingo, Lemon Lolly and Crumb Cake

That paired really well with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#243 here. I went across the top row with Easter Eggs, yellow and free.

Easter Bunny is the stamp set with some Bright & Beautiful DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Easter Bunny

Papers: White, Lemon Lolly, Bright & Beautiful DSP

Inks: Black, Lemon Lolly, Flirty Flamingo, Crumb Cake, Granny Apple Green

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Adhesive Backed Solid Gems, Stampin dimensionals










Product List

2 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is adorable! Lemon Lolly is such a perfect color for Easter! I love your little birdie and butterfly too....all so cute! Thanks for playing with my sketch this week at the Players, always fun to see you in the gallery!♥

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Your pretty Easter panels fit together perfectly Jennie and look lovely against the Lemon Lolly stripes. So fresh! Thanks for sharing over at The Paper Players this week!