Monday, April 1, 2024

Cupcake Birthday

I'm back from a little spring break getaway.  I went to San Antonio with my daughter for a few days then my hubby met me in Dallas for the Sweet 16. Our team, the Marquette Golden Eagles, didn't make it to the Elite Eight but they had a great year and we had a blast! Now, on to stamping.


Here's a birthday card for four challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at CAS Colours & Sketches#533 here.

Second, the colors are for the Color Throwdown#786 here. The colors to use are brown, pink and cream. I went with Pecan Pie, Melon Mambo and Bubble Bath.

Third, it's for Just Add Ink#695 here. It's a Just Add Chocolate theme and I thought of the cupcake in the Circle Sayings stamp set.

Finally, that paired perfectly with the Global Design Project#439 here. It's a Theme of Sweet Treats!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Circle Sayings

Papers: Vanilla, Pecan Pie

Inks: Black, Pecan Pie, Melon Mambo, Bubble Bath, Daffodil Delight

Accessories: Stylish Shapes dies, Timeworn Type embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals













Product List

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So so sweet. Love how you colored those cupcakes. And the texture in the background. Thanks for playing. - Lisa H

Kerry Parkinson said...

Yum! What a wonderful batch of cupcakes! Thanks so much for joining in our chocolate challenge at Just Add Ink this week.