Tuesday, April 30, 2024

He's All That Father's Day Card

Here's a clean and simple Father's Day card for two challenges. It's the last day of the 2023-2024 Annual Catalog so I'm using retiring goodies.

First, I've used the sketch at The Paper Players#687 here.

Then the colors were inspired by the Time Out Challenge#262 here. The colors made me think of a masculine card using the retiring, He's All That stamp set & All That dies. I also thought of the Glorious Gingham DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: He's All That

Papers: White, Pecan Pie, Misty Moonlight, Glorious Gingham DSP

Inks: Pecan Pie

Accessories: All That Dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, Stampin dimensionals








Product List

6 comments:

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, what a fabulous masculine card. I love your color combo and your take on the sketch! SO creative. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

What a great masculine card Jennie; I love the use of the shaped diecuts in place of the squares on the sketch and who can resist some classic gingham? Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

LeAnne said...

What a fabulous way to use those diecuts (which I always forget about!)!! Wonderful Father's Day card! Thanks for playing with our sketch this week at the Players!

Cynthia Stevenson said...

Very nice "guy" card Jennie. Thanks so much for playing along with The Paper Players.

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a fabulous masculine card, Jennie! I love this color combo and your take on the sketch! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

My Paper Epiphany said...

I love how you were inspired by Kim’s bag! Great masculine card. Thanks so much for sharing your card at Time Out:)