Friday, April 5, 2024

Thank You

Here's a thank you for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#630 here.

And then it's for a Stampin' UP! challenge. It's a #SimpleStamping challenge to use stamp, ink, paper and my favorite retiring items.

I've used the Charming Sentiments stamp set and it's coordinating Sentiment Silhouettes dies that are retiring. And some retiring Brights and Regals DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments

Papers: White, Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Regals DSP, Brights DSP

Inks: Blueberry Bushel

Accessories: Sentiment Silhouettes dies, Mini Alphabet dies, Deckled Rectangle dies, Stampin dimensionals




Product List

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Super fun card with great colors! Thank you for playing in my sketch this week at FMS!