Tuesday, April 2, 2024

Charming Sentiments Everything Wonderful

Here's a Mother's Day card for three challenges. It uses lots of things that are going to retire (insert sad face, lol).

First, it's for Just Us Girls#720 here. It's Anything Goes Stencil Week and I used the soon to retire, Artistic Mix Decorative Masks. 

Second, it's for the Paper Craft Crew#563 here. It's a Tic Tac Toe challenge and I went on the diagonal with spring, rhinestones and letters. 

Finally, it's for the Tic Tac Toe Challenge#244 here. I went across the bottom row with twine, patterned paper and die cut sentiment.

I just feel so accomplished when I can combine challenges!!

Charming Sentiments is the stamp set with some Delightfully Eclectic DSP, all retiring!

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Charming Sentiments

Papers: White, Crushed Curry, Delightfully Eclectic DSP

Inks: Crushed Curry and Misty Moonlight

Accessories: 2022-2024 In Color Baker's Twine, Tailor Made Tags dies, Sentiment Silhouettes dies, Iridescent Rhinestones Basic Jewels, Stampin Dimensionals, Blending Brushes, Artistic Mix Decorative Masks 












Product List


No comments: