Monday, April 15, 2024

2024-2025 Annual Catalog Sneak Peek

My pre-order from the 2024-2025 Annual Catalog arrived so I had to play with some new goodies! I've used the new stamp set and dies: Country Flowers. Another new stamp set, Unbounded Love. And new 2024-2026 In Color DSP. This is for two challenges.

First, I've used the sketch at the Freshly Made Sketches#631 here.

Second, the colors are for the Color Throwdown#788 here. The colors to use are pink, green and yellow. I went with two new In Colors: Pretty in Pink(and yes, it's returning from years back) and Shy Shamrock. Plus the yellow of Lemon Lolly.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Country Flowers and Unbounded Love

Papers: White, Shy Shamrock, Lemon Lolly, 2024-2026 In Color DSP

Inks: Black, Shy Shamrock, Pretty in Pink, Lemon Lolly

Accessories:  2024-2026 In Color DSP, Stylish Shapes dies, Country Flowers dies, Stampin dimensionals







Product List

2 comments:

Broni said...

Oh so pretty!! Thanks so much for sharing with us at the Color Throwdown this week!

Amy O said...

This is lovely! And I love your color choices. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!