Wednesday, July 1, 2009

2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog is HERE!

















IT'S HERE!



The 2009-2010 Idea Book & Catalog is here. Some great new In Colors as I've been previewing. I just put in an order this afternoon so can't wait to play with more new stuff!

Also a great promotion from JULY 1-5th: Scallop edge punch for just $10.99-over 30% off the regular $15.95 price!

Check back for the Summer Fun promotion NEW every week thru the month of July.

Here's a card I made for my Mom's birthday with the new catty goods. Notice, I used the scallop edge punch that's on sale too.

Stamps: Petal Pizazz, On Your Birthday

Papers: Whisper white, Rich Razzleberry, Soft Suede, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo

Inks: Rich Razzleberry, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo

Accessories: Scallop edge punch, scallop circle punch, 1/2 in circle punch, gold brad














No comments: