Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mojo Monday #96


Here's my take on this Mojo Monday week #96 sketch.
I can always use birthday cards so I made another one. I'm also loving The Write Stuff Specialty papers. I could have used one of the big flowers from the die-cuts but I tend to hoard my papers and die cuts. I used the Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die instead.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: On Your Birthday
Papers: Whisper white, Soft suede, Crushed curry, Ruby red, The Write Stuff specialty papers
Inks: Ruby red, Soft suede, Crushed curry markers
Accessories: Trio flower punch, uni-ball Signo white gel pen, Soft suede polka dot grostrain ribbon, Scallop Circle #2 Bigz die, Coluzzle circle cutter, Stampin' dimensionals

2 comments:

Dana Joy said...

Love your card. It's so bright and cherry!

Rochelle said...

Hi Jennie!
I saw this card on Splitcoast and liked the layout, so I made one with differnt colors! Thanks for the inpiration! I will be posting it to my blog soon if you want to see it!