Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Splitcoast Card Sketch #238


I'm at it again! I made a card for another Splitcoast Stampers Card Sketch here.
Easy-peasy to just print out the sketch and measure, cut and create accordingly! I'm trying to use each design of all my designer papers while I wait to be able to pre-order from the Holiday Mini on Aug. 1st (another perk of being a demo).
I used the Stampin' Up Backgrounds 1 texture plate on the top part of this card. I thought that design coordinates perfectly with the Razzleberry paper.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, Thank You Kindly
Papers: Whisper white, Melon mambo, Crushed curry, Rich Razzleberry, Razzleberry lemonade dsp
Inks: Melon mambo marker, Crushed curry marker, Rich Razzleberry marker, White craft ink
Accessories: Gold brads, 1 1/4 in square punch, 1 3/8 in square punch, Crushed curry polka dot grosgrain ribbon, Stampin' dimensionals, white embossing powder, heat gun

No comments: