Monday, May 3, 2010

MOJO137 Mambo Mother's Day

Here's another Mother's Day card I made but I won't say who is getting it quite yet. I used the Mojo Monday sketch#137 here.
I started with a base of Crushed Curry and layered on a piece of Melon Mambo. Next, I used some Razzleberry Lemonade DSP for the big piece and for the little squares. The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and that was stamped in Crushed Curry, punched with the Word Window punch and layered onto a Melon Mambo piece punched with the Small Oval punch and a Crushed Curry piece punched with the Large Oval punch. The flowers and stem are from For All You Do and were stamped in Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo. The Curry one has a Circle Fire Rhinestone brad in the center and was popped up with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: For All You Do and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper white, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Inks: Old Olive, Crushed Curry and Melon Mambo
Accessories: Word window, small oval and large oval punches, Circle Fire Rhinestone brad, Stampin' dimensionals

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how bright and beautiful this is! Great job with the sketch!