Saturday, May 1, 2010

Simple Sympathy Card


Unfortunately I've been asked to make some sympathy cards so I thought of the Patterns Pack III in Mellow Moss combined with Elegant Eggplant. I figured I might as well use up my Mellow Moss papers since it will be retiring in June.
I started with a piece of Mellow Moss card stock as the base and layered a piece of the Moss Patterns on top of that. I stamped the sentiment in Elegant Eggplant and the flowers were colored with Elegant Eggplant and Mellow Moss. "Thinking of you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Elegant Eggplant then punched with the Word Window punch. A piece of 1/4 inch Elegant Eggplant grosgrain ribbon finishes it off.
Here's the recipe:
Stamps: Close as a Memory and Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper white, Elegant Eggplant, Mellow Moss, Patterns Pack III DSP
Inks: Elegant Eggplant classic pad and Stampin write marker, Mellow Moss stampin write marker
Accessories: word window punch, 1/4 inch Elegant Eggplant grosgrain

No comments: