Friday, May 7, 2010

Razzleberry Card Case


I saw this adorable card by Julie Davison and made mine with some Rich Razzleberry and Razzleberry Lemonade papers. I can always use some blank/all-occasion cards and this one works perfectly.
It came together so quick!
I started with a base of Rich Razzleberry card stock. Then I added some of the Crushed Curry Razzleberry Lemonade DSP and a strip or Rich Razzleberry from the same DSP. I punched out a Razzleberry flower with the Extra Large Fancy Flower punch. I stamped the flower from Petal Pizzaz in Crushed Curry and punched that out with the 1 1/4 inch circle punch. I added a Circle Ice brad to the center and popped it all up with some Stampin dimensionals. Finally, a piece of 5/8 inch Whisper White ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Petal Pizzaz
Papers: Whisper White, Rich Razzleberry and Razzleberry Lemonade DSP
Inks: Crushed Curry
Accessories: 1 1/4 inch circle punch, Extra large fancy flower punch, 5/8 inch Whisper White satin ribbon, Circle Ice brad, stampin dimensionals

No comments: