Thursday, January 20, 2011

Another SAB Sneek Peek

This card uses papers from the Sale-a-bration Ice Cream Parlor DSP & Quick Accents Pack. Only 6 more days til you can order and get free products! I also used the Splitcoast Sketch Challenge#316 here.
The base is Peach Parfait card stock and I added three of the patterned papers from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP. I stamped the cupcakes from Crazy for Cupcakes in Basic Black on Whisper White. I used blender pens and Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Peach Parfait Classic Stamp pads to color in the image. I stamped the sentiment in Peach Parfait and punched it out with the Word Window punch. I added a piece of 1/2 inch stitched-poly Peach Parfait ribbon. The tiny flower is from the Ice Cream Parlor DSP and Quick accents. Finally, I popped up the flower and the sentiment with Stampin dimensionals.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Crazy for Cupcakes
Papers: Whisper White, Melon Mambo, Peach Parfait, Ice Cream Parlor DSP
Inks: Daffodil Delight, Peach Parfait, Melon Mambo, Basic Black
Accessories: Word Window punch, blender pen, 1/2 inch Peach Parfait stitched-poly ribbon, Stampin dimensionals, Ice Cream Parlor Quick Accents

No comments: