Tuesday, January 11, 2011

No Stamping on this Card!

Here's a quick Valentine card that uses the Splitcoast sketch#314 here and doesn't have any stamping. I used the Love Impressions Rub-ons from the Occasions Mini.
I started with a base of Real Red and added some DSP from the Love Patterns DSP. Then there's Pretty in Pink and more DSP from Love Patterns. I used the balloon rub-on and the XOXO rub-on from the Love Impressions rub-ons and added that to the Whisper White piece that I used the Ticket Corner punch on the corners. Some more DSP was used on the long piece and some 5/8 inch Pretty in Pink Satin ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: none
Papers: Whisper White, Real Red, Pretty in Pink, Love Patterns DSP
Inks: none
Accessories: Love Impressions Rub-ons, Ticket Corner punch, 5/8 inch Pretty in Pink satin ribbon

1 comment:

VKMyers said...

Cute, Clean and Simple! I love it! And no stamping so no clean up. Even better!