Friday, April 29, 2011

Another Beyond the Garden Sneak Peek

 Here's another sneak peek at some goodies in the Summer Mini for sale on May 1st. I used the Beyond the Garden DSP and coordinating Fabulous Florets stamp set.
I started by stamping a white gift bag with the Fabulous Florets stamp set and Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango and Wild Wasabi Classic ink pads. I embossed the Melon Mambo card stock with the Flower Garden textured impressions embossing folder. I added strips of Wild Wasabi that I ran thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. The paper is from Beyond the Garden DSP. I stamped thanks so much from Sincere Salutations on Whisper White. I punched that out with the 1 3/4 inch by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch, layering it onto a Wild Wasabi piece punched with the XL Scallop Oval punch. The flowers were punched from Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo and Wild Wasabi using the Boho Blossoms punch and Itty Bitty Shapes punches pack. A Daffodil Delight brad is in the center. The flowers and ovals are popped up with Stampin dimensionals. Finally, some 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta finishes off the panel.


For the card I started with some Wild Wasabi textured card stock. I ran a strip of Pacific Point thru the Scallop Trim Border punch. The papers are again from Beyond the Garden DSP. I punched a XL 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch with some more DSP and layered it onto a Pacific Point circle punched with the XL 1 3/4 inch Circle punch. I stamped the leaves with White Craft ink on Wild Wasabi, added White embossing powder, heated them up then cut them out. I stamped the Melon Mambo flower with Versamark, added some Melon Mambo Emboss powder, heated it up and cut them out. Just for you from Teeny Tiny Wishes was stamped in Wild Wasabi, punched out with the Word Window punch and layered onto a Pacific Point piece punched with the Modern Label punch. Finally, I used more 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta to tie the card to the handle.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Fabulous Florets, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Sincere Salutations
Papers: Whisper White, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Pacific Point, Wild Wasabi, Beyond the Garden DSP
Inks: White Craft ink, Versamark, Daffodil Delight, Melon Mambo, Tangerine Tango, Wild Wasabi
Accessories: Flower Garden embossing folder, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, Scallop Trim Border punch, XL Scallop Oval punch, XL 1 3/4 inch Scallop Circle punch, XL 1 3/4 inch Circle punch, 1 3/4 inch by 7/8 inch Large Oval punch, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch, Boho Blossoms punch, Itty Bitty Shapes Punches pack, White  and Melon Mambo embossing powder, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/8 inch Daffodil Delight taffeta ribbon, white gift bag, Brights brads

No comments: