Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sympathy Card for a Sketch & Color Combo

This sympathy card was made using the MojoMonday Sketch#187 here, and the Splitcoast Color Combination#319 here. The colors to use are Crumb Cake, Concord Crush and Ivory.
The base is Concord Crush card stock. I ran a piece of Crumb Cake thru the Big Shot with the Square Lattice textured impressions embossing folder. I added some Concord DSP from the DSP Pack In-Color and some Vanilla and Crumb Cake DSP from Elegant Soiree DSP. I stamped the sentiment from Thanks for Caring in Concord Crush and cut out the circle with the Circles#2 Big Shot die. I added a Concord piece punched with the XL 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch. I popped that up with Stampin' dimensionals. I ran a piece of Very Vanilla thru the Scallop Edge Border punch and added some dots with the Concord Crush Stampin' Write Marker. I stamped the tag and love from Tiny Tags in Concord Crush on Very Vanilla and used the Medium Jewelry Tag punch to punch that out. Finally, some 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Thanks for Caring and Tiny Tags
Papers: Very Vanilla, Crumb Cake, Concord Crush, DSP Pack In-Color, Elegant Soiree DSP
Inks: Concord Crush Classic Stamp pad and Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: Scallop Edge Border punch, Medium Jewelry Tag punch, XL 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Circles#2 Bigz die, Square Lattice Embossing folder, 1/2 inch Concord Crush stitched-poly ribbon

1 comment:

Terri Daugherty said...

What a beautiful sympathy card!