Monday, April 25, 2011

Simple Sympathy

Here's a simple sympathy card I made a while ago but just forgot to post. I used my Color Coach for the color combo of Pear Pizzazz, Blushing Bride and Early Espresso.
I started with a base of Pear Pizzazz card stock. I added some Blushing Bride DSP from the DSP Pack In-Color, matting it with Blushing Bride card stock. I ran a piece of Early Espresso thru the Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch. I colored the stamp from Thanks for Caring with my Blushing Bride, Pear Pizzazz and Early Espresso Stampin' Write markers. I punched that out with the XL 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch. That was layered onto an Early Espresso piece punched with the XL 2 1/2 inch Circle punch. Finally, some 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon finishes it off.
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Thanks for Caring
Papers: Whisper White, Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz and DSP Pack In-Color
Inks: Blushing Bride, Early Espresso, Pear Pizzazz Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: XL 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch, XL 2 1/2 inch Circle punch, 1/8 inch Early Espresso taffeta ribbon

No comments: