Friday, July 26, 2013

Birthday Card for a Pals Paper Arts Sketch

I needed a birthday card so I used the great sketch at Pals Paper Arts here. Some Birthday Basics DSP and the Embellished Events & Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp sets and it was done in a flash!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Embellished Events & Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: Whisper White, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit, Birthday Basics DSP
Inks: Gumball Green, Bermuda Bay, Summer Starfruit, Raspberry Ripple, Basic Gray
Accessories: 2 1/2 inch Circle punch, Word Window and Modern Label punches, Coluzzle Circle Cutter, Brights Candy Dots

4 comments:

Diane Roberts said...

Gotta love a card done in a flash! I really like your combination of Summer Starfruit with the Gumball Green and the multi colored cake. Thanks for joining us at PPA.

Brian King said...

Jennie - a great way to use this luscious DSP. I really love the placement of your sentiment along the edge of the banner. Thanks for playing along with The Pals Paper Arts.

Ann Schach said...

What a fabulous mix of patterns, Jennie! I love the banner you created, and how you placed the sentiment. Perfect! Thanks for playing with the Pals at Pals Paper Arts!

Anonymous said...

Jennie - this card is birthday brilliance! I love the cutout to accent the circle in the sketch. Thanks for playing with PPA this week!