Monday, July 29, 2013

Thank You Card for a Fab Friday Challenge

This is my take on the FabFri Sketch#23 here.
The stamp sets are Petite Pairs and Mixed Bunch with some Etcetera DSP.
 
Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Mixed Bunch and Petite Pairs
Papers: Very Vanilla, Baked Brown Sugar, Calypso Coral, Pool Party, Old Olive and Etcetera DSP
Inks: Calypso Coral
Accessories: 3/4 inch, 1 inch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 inch and 1 3/4 inch Circle punches, 1 1/4 inch Scallop Circle and 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punches, Stampin' dimensionals, Subtles Candy Dots

4 comments:

Amy O said...

What a cute card! I love that dsp (need to add that to my wish list), and I love your layered circles. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Marla Reed said...

Super cute use of the DSP! I love those colors together. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday!

Amanda Mertz said...

Love that fun Etc. DSP. It's a great backdrop to your circles! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

Pam Steckman said...

Wow this is a very cool card! I love the layering of the different circles and scallop circles! Thanks so much for playing with us at Fab Friday.