Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Freshly Made Sketch Grad Card


I hope you're not sick of all my graduation cards, but there are still two more parties coming up! I used the Freshly Made Sketch#96 here. The school colors are maroon and gray so some Season of Style DSP Stack from the upcoming Holiday Catalog fit the bill. Blue Ribbon stamp set again.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Blue Ribbon
Papers: Whisper White, Cherry Cobbler, Basic Gray, Season of Style DSP Stack
Inks: Basic Gray and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: 2 3/8 inch Scallop Circle punch, 1 1/4 inch and 1 3/8 Circle punches, Stampin' dimensionals, 1/4 inch Basic Gray stitched grosgrain ribbon

4 comments:

Allisa said...

Love your color scheme. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Amy O said...

Cute graduation card! I love your use of the holiday paper for a non-holiday card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

Carol Maynard said...

I love these colors together! Great card!!

Jen Timko said...

This is so great! Love the colors and your grad ribbon! Glad to see you this week at FMS!