Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Joy Card for Two Challenges

This card is for two challenges.
First, I used the sketch at Case this Sketch#237 here.
And second it's for Merry Monday#255- Joy, here.

Carols of Christmas is the stamp set with some Christmas Around the World DSP. Joy is from the Mini Treat Bag Thinlits.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Carols of Christmas
Papers: WW, Real Red, Garden Green and Christmas Around the World DSP
Inks:  Real Red and Garden Green
Accessories: Mini Treat Bag Thinlits, Stampin dimensionals

8 comments:

Marcia Hill said...

CAS perfection Jennie...love it! Thanks for joining us at Merry Monday! :0)

Debs said...

Lovely card, I wish I could do CAS cards.x

Leigh Penner said...

Wonderful take on the sketch!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

So much lovely open space on your card. I love it!

Debbie Henderson Debbie's Designs said...

Great way to use the word JOY combined with the sketch! Thanks so much for playing Merry Monday with us!

dianne@diannescards.com said...

I LOVE this card, so elegant!

Jeanie said...

Such a sweet card! Love everything about it!

Greta said...

What a great use of the sketch--love this!