Monday, September 18, 2017

Thank You for Two Challenges

This card uses the sketch at Fab Friday#121 here.
And The Paper Players #362- CAS Harvest inspiration, here.

I was inspired by the white with the browns and snipped out some pumpkins from a piece of the Painted Autumn DSP.  Thoughtful Banners is the stamp set.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Thoughtful Banners
Papers: VV, Early Espresso, Tangerine Tango, Painted Autumn DSP
Inks: Early Espresso and Tangerine Tango
Accessories: Layering Ovals Framelits, Brick Wall Embossing folder, Duet Banner punch, Stampin dimensionals

3 comments:

Heather said...

So pretty and classy! I think I just got enticed in to trying out some fussy cutting on my DSP, lol... Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

3treescreations@gmail.com said...

So pretty!! Loving the brick element you added! Thanks for playing along with us at The Paper Players.

Amanda Mertz said...

I love the clean lines of texture with the brick wall embossing folder. Great backdrop for those cute pumpkins! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!