Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Two for Tuesday Card

I'm on a roll with the two-challenge cards!

This one is for the sketch at Case this Sketch#239 here.
And it's also for TGIF Challenge#125-Transportation Theme here.

Teeny Tiny Wishes is the stamp set with some Christmas Around the World DSP and a bit of the Merry Little Christmas DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Teeny Tiny Wishes
Papers: WW, Basic Black, Real Red, Christmas Around the World DSP, Merry Little Christmas DSP
Inks: Real Red
Accessories: 3/8 inch Pool Party Shimmer ribbon

3 comments:

Leigh Penner said...

Great take on the sketch!

Elizabeth Price said...

Ooooooh, i love the colors and the papers and the bow. It's all so fabulous! I am so glad you joined our transportation themed challenge this week a TGIF! Smiles, Elizabeth

Carolynn Sander said...

Jennie, you are really making me want to order this DSP now! I love your transportation inspired card! Thanks from everyone over at TGIF Challenges! 💖