Thursday, May 10, 2018

Mixed Drinks Card for Two Challenges


One of my favorite stamp sets, Mixed Drinks, is going to retire so I had to use it for this card.
I also had to combine two challenges for this one, again!

First, it's for the sketch at Freshly Made Sketches#336 here.  I just flipped the sketch for my card.

And then I used the Global Design Project#137, here.  It's a color challenge to use Melon Mambo, Lemon Lime Twist and Pool Party.

It just so happened that I had these colors out from the last few cards.

Mixed Drinks is the stamp set with some Picture Perfect Party DSP.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Mixed Drinks
Papers: WW, Pool Party, Picture Perfect Party DSP
Inks: Basic Black, Pool Party, Lemon Lime Twist, Melon Mambo
Accessories: 3/8 inch Lemon Lime Twist mini-striped ribbon, Tutti-frutti adhesive backed sequins



3 comments:

ashleyfifer said...

Cute!!

Jen Brum said...

What a fun card! Love those colourful drinks! The sequins are the perfect accent! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Linda Callahan said...

Such a fun card! Bright and summery! !So glad you joined us at FMS!