Tuesday, May 29, 2018

Sprinkles of Life Card for the Global Design Project

This is my take on this week's Global Design Project#140 here.

It's a CASE the designer, Brian King. I love his work and check his blog daily!

I chose to case both the colors and the layout of Brian's card.

I used the Sprinkles of Life stamp set which is going to retire in a few days.

I also used a couple of retiring ink colors: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette and Rose Red.

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Sprinkles of Life
Papers: WW, Wild Wasabi, Chocolate Chip
Inks: Chocolate Chip, Wild Wasabi, Pink Pirouette and Rose Red
Accessories: Tree Builder punch, Stampin dimensionals






2 comments:

Brian King said...

I love your card, Jennie! That tree is so sweet - and I love your thin framing. Thanks for playing along with my CASE the Designer at GDP this week.

Connie Collins said...

Jennie, this is a great take on Brian's card. I never would have thought to use a tree, but it totally works! Thanks for playing along this week at Global Design Project.