Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Two For Tuesday Card!

Here's another two for Tuesday card!

First, the colors are for the Splitcoast Color Combination#685 here.
The colors to use are Pink Pirouette, Black and White.

And second, I combined it with the TGIF Challenge#157-Tic-Tac-Toe, here.
I went on the diagonal and used pink, paper piecing and tread.

Celebration Time is the stamp set with its coordinating Celebration Thinlits.  And I used some Petal Passion DSP. Get these goodies before they retire! Even Pink Pirouette is retiring!

Here's my recipe:
Stamps: Celebration Time
Papers: WW, Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Petal Passion DSP
Inks: Basic Black and Pink Pirouette
Accessories: Starburst punch, 2 inch Circle punch, Celebration Thinlits, Whisper White baker's twine, Stampin dimensionals


1 comment:

Elizabeth Price said...

The pink and black is so perfect for this card--I love it. Thanks for playing along with our tic tac toe game this week at TGIF! Smiles, Elizabeth