Monday, November 19, 2018

Christmas Card Duo for a Case this Sketch

I made two cards right away with the sketch at Case this Sketch#298 here.

Right away I thought of using washi tape and then I had some perfectly sized scraps of Festive Farmhouse  DSP to use up too.

Another Wonderful Year is the stamp set. 

It's hard to see in the pictures cuz it's such a grey day here, but I also used the Cable Knit embossing folder on the Whisper White piece and the Softly Falling embossing folder on the Gray Granite piece.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Another Wonderful Year
Papers: WW, Gray Granite, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler, Festive Farmhouse DSP
Inks: Garden Green and Cherry Cobbler
Accessories: Stitched Shapes Framelits, Starburst punch, Suite Season Specialty Washi tape, Softly Falling embossing folder, Cable Knit embossing folder, Stampin dimensionals




1 comment:

Chrissy Larson said...

Hi, Jennie! Congrats on your CAS(E) this Sketch #298 win! We would love to have you as a guest designer, if you are interested. I tried to find a way to email you from this blog but couldn't. If you are interested in guesting, please email me. The link is in my profile or on the CAS(E) this Sketch blog. Hope to hear from you!