Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Christmas Card for a Paper Craft Crew Sketch

I'm plugging along with my Christmas cards so I used the Paper Craft Crew Sketch#315 here for this card.

Merry Christmas to All is the stamp set with some Under the Mistletoe DSP. I also used the Sweetly Stitched Framelits for the tree.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Merry Christmas to All
Papers: WW, Old Olive, Night of Navy, Under the Mistletoe DSP
Inks: Old Olive
Accessories: Sweetly Stitched Framelits, Sprig punch, Banner Triple punch, Stampin dimensionals








2 comments:

Unknown said...

There is nothing better than plaid at Christmas! I love the color combination as well. Thank you for joining the Paper Craft Crew this week!

Anonymous said...

The combination of navy with the green plaid is gorgeous! So glad that you joined our Paper Craft Crew challenge this week - hope we see you again soon!