Tuesday, November 20, 2018

Two for Tuesday Birthday Card

Today is my oldest daugher Megan's 24th birthday.
Naturally I needed a birthday card for this beautiful, smart, kind, funny, thoughtful and caring young woman.
So her birthday card is for two challenges.

First, the sketch is for Sunday Stamps#192 here.

And second, Just Add Ink#434-Big Bold Sentiment, here.

Broadway Birthday is the stamp set and I used it's coordinating Broadway Lights Framelits.

There's also a bit of the Brights 6 by 6 DSP.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Broadway Birthday
Papers: WW, Basic Gray, Poppy Parade, Brights 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Poppy Parade and Basic Gray
Accessories: Broadway Lights Framelits, Stampin dimensionals







4 comments:

Heather said...

So fun - I love the big sentiments in this set, too! Perfect colors, I'm sure your daughter will love it! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

KimB said...

That big bold 'wish' really steals the show Jennie! Love how you kept your palette monochromatic it's quite striking. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

Jan said...

Your beautiful big Wish for your daughter makes for a fabulous card, Jennie! I love how your bold sentiment nearly pops off the page and the use of pattern and white space is so beautifully balanced too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Monika Reeck said...

I also love that BIG WISH Sentiment
great use of the Sketch
many thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs
Monika (DT)