Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Double-duty Birthday Card with Retiring Products


This birthday card uses retiring products and it's for two challenges.

First, I used the colors for Fab Friday#164 here.
The colors are Flirty Flamingo, Soft Seafoam and Pear Pizzazz.

And second, it's for Stamp Ink Paper#200-Designer's Choice, here.
I used one of my favorite stamp sets from the 2019 Occasions Catalog, Amazing Life-sadly it's retiring.

I've also used some of my favorite DSP, the Brights 6 by 6 DSP, and it's sadly retiring too!

I've also colored some Whisper White Baker's Twine with my Flirty Flamingo stamp pad.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Amazing Life
Papers: WW, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz, Brights 6 by 6 DSP
Inks: Black, Flirty Flamingo, Pear Pizzazz and Soft Seafoam
Accessories: Whisper White Baker's Twine






1 comment:

Heather said...

So fun, Jennie! I have gotten so much use out of this set - love all your coloring details here - exactly how I've been using this set as well! So many choices, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!