Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Mother's Day Card for Two Challenges

Another double-duty Mother's Day card!

First, I based it off of the Global Design Project#188-CASE the Designer, here.
I really liked the layout of Brian King's card!

And this also qualifies for the SUO Challenge#222: Celebrations, here.  Mother's Day is certainly an important celebration to celebrate all the important women in our lives!!!!!

I used the DSP from Happiness Blooms and the coordinating Bloom by Bloom stamp set.  I'm sad these are going to retire as they're my favorite from the Occasions Catty!!!!
The greeting is from Itty Bitty Greetings.

And had to add some 1/2 inch Night of Navy gingham ribbon.

Here's my recipe:


Stamps: Bloom by Bloom and Itty Bitty Greetings
Papers: WW, Night of Navy, Lovely Lipstick, Happiness Blooms DSP
Inks: Night of Navy, Lovely Lipstick and Call Me Clover
Accessories: Rectangle Stitched Framelits, 1/2 inch Night of Navy gingham ribbon, Stampin dimensionals





4 comments:

Renee Daley at StampKnowHow.com said...

What a lovely Mother's Day card! It is the perfect way to celebrate a mom. I love all the bright colors and I am sad to see this stamp set retire as well. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges for our celebration theme. Come back and join us again for our next challenge!

Christy Lynn said...

I love your big bold flower, Jennie! I just got that stamp set myself but haven't gotten to ink it up yet. Great job on both challenges. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

Brian King said...

Such a beauty, Jennie! Such a great showcase of this stamp set and paper. ♥

Cindy Coutts @ Cindy B Designs said...

Such a beautiful card Jennie! Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUOChallenges.com. We will have a new challenge tomorrow and hope to see you again!