Monday, May 13, 2019

New Catalog Preview for Two Challenges

My 2019-2020 Catalog pre-order arrived today and I had to play with a new stamp set, Good Moring Magnolia. The set has coordinating dies, but I kept this a one layer card!!

The sketch is for Sunday Stamps#204 here.

And then the one layer card is for the TGIF Challenge#211-Just a Card-No Layers, here.

Here's my recipe:

Stamps: Good Morning Magnolia
Papers: WW, Old Olive
Inks: Tuxedo Black, Old Olive and Daffodil Delight Stampin Blends
Accessories: none




5 comments:

Heather said...

Wow, Jennie - gorgeous coloring! Love this - so simple and perfect! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

Jennie, this is stunning! I love the magnolia and your take on the sketch! My magnolias are blooming now!
So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps! XX

Melissa Grant said...

LOVELY single layer card! You did a great job coloring. Thanks for sharing with us at SUNDAY STAMPS :)

Annette Elliott said...

Gorgeous card, and so fun to play with new stuff! I haven't had a chance to touch mine yet. Lovely coloring of your 1 layer card- which is perfect if you ask me! Thanks for playing along at Sunday Stamps!

Heidi Baks said...

This is a perfect image for a single layer card panel, and I've got this one on my wish list. Beautiful! Thank you for joining Sunday Stamps this week.